Armada Job Postings



Human Resources Recruiter and Generalist Posted on Thursday, September 12, 2019

Powell, Ohio - ARMADA currently has an opening for a Human Resources Recruiter / Generalist. In this position you will provide administrative and organizational support to all departments in all functions of Human Resources including performance management, employee relations, employee engagement, and policy guidance and interpretation, with an emphasis on recruitment and attracting top talent to our organization. About 60% of the role is focused on recruitment and interviewing, the other 40% of the role is HR support. More...

Information Systems Security Engineer Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Kirtland AFB, New Mexico - The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) provides direct support and assistance in day-to-day administration of the Information Systems Security program. Experience and knowledge in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 and DoD 8570.01-M with SCI and SAP systems. More...

Physical Security Specialist (Journeyman - Compliance Specialist) Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Arlington, Virginia - The individual serves as a Compliance Specialist with responsibility for overseeing a broad range of compliance activities associated with the planning, design, and construction of major projects affecting and related to the physical security of U.S. diplomatic facilities and related buildings and residences, compounds, as well as renovations, rehabilitations, and modifications. More...

HSPD-12 Specialist Posted on Monday, August 12, 2019

Multiple Locations, Ohio - The scope of this requirement is to provide on-site administrative support services for OSI security functions and OSI Field Managers. The services will be performed at USCIS PIV Card Issuance Facility (PCIF) in multiple USCIS locations and facilities across the United States. More...

Personnel Security Specialist - Grade 6 (Analysis & Investigations Unit) Posted on Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Washington, D.C / Huntsville, Alabama, District of Columbia - ARMADA has a requirement for Personnel Security Specialist (PSS) – Grade 6 supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Security Service Division. This position is contingent upon ARMADA's successful capture of the work. The place of performance for this project is Washington, D.C. This is a key position on this contract. More...

  123456